Combine Many Internet Connections to Create a Faster, 99.98% uptime dedicated circuit.
Use any combination of links and get the total symmetric sum of all bonded circuits.
Your bonded traffic is securely controlled at two locations:
- A customer premise appliance (CPE).
- A server in one of our datacenters, called “an Aggregation Server.”
How it works:
- Traffic bound for the network first passes through the Aggregator, where the session data stream is broken down to the packet level, each packet of the session is routed independently through one or many of your individual Internet connections.
- When the packets reach the CPE, they are recombined into the original session data stream and forwarded to the network.
- Traffic from the network takes the opposite path: the bonding appliance distributes the traffic among your connections and it is recombined at the aggregator before being sent to the destination host.
- Cross-Carrier Redundancy with 99% uptime of dedicated circuits
- Increased download and upload speeds with low latency routing for VoIP traffic
- Intelligent routing of packets using most efficient route
- SSL connectivity and Session stability and consistency.
- Hack proof and impossible to intercept data in transit.
- Lower costs and high speed as compared to MPLS, leased circuits