Our SD Network and Bonded Internet can be deployed worldwide to create a customizable SD WAN with nearly no capital costs. Consider, below, the two most common deployments for Enterprises using Our SD Network and Bonded Internet™.
1. Full Replacement of MPLS to Hub-and-Spoke IPVPN
- REPLACE ALL SITES WITH BONDED INTERNET™
400% increase in per-site Bandwidth
52% decrease in cost (over T1-based MPLS)
We know customers are looking for alternatives to Dedicated/MPLS. Replacing an entire Dedicated/MPLS WAN with a competing service is not a decision to be taken lightly. However, the advantages far outweigh the risks. Consider the ability to increase your per-site bandwidth such that your most remote sites can take advantages of Cloud-based services – or can access the corporate database securely: Our SD Network and Bonded Internet™ allows Enterprise customers to create customized SD WANs for each site.
Consider the Features:
- Dedicated Private WAN for all sites
- Managed, centralized firewall to control Internet traffic
- Multi-Connection Bonding (Across Service-Providers/Speeds/Latencies for Increased Network Reliability)
- Private or Public IP Addresses – as determined by the Enterprise
- End-to-End Quality of Service for Voice over IP, Video Conferencing, etc.
- Same-IP Failover – network outages don’t affect Remote Users or applications
2. “Sore-Thumb” Sites – MPLS Add-on
- REPLACE “SORE-THUMB” SITES WITH BONDED INTERNET™
We understand that not all of an enterprise’s sites can be easily (or affordably) put onto the corporate, Dedicated/MPLS-based Wide Area Network. In fact, from our experience, somewhere between 5% and 20% of a corporate network’s MPLS sites can make up nearly 50% of WAN costs.
Consider a recent 49-site opportunity:
- Number of MPLS sites – 49
- Average per-site MRC for MPLS – 782.62
- Total MRC for MPLS WAN – 38,348.30
- Number of sites paying >1000.00/month for MPLS – 11 (22% of all sites)
- Monthly Recurring costs for 11 sites: 14,999.36 (39% of entire MPLS WAN costs)